• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Looking for a company to take me on to learn on the job whilst studying in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Reaction score
Good morning all :)

I am about to continue with my electrical installation studies at Bedford College and am extremely keen to find a company or person to take me under their wing to learn the ropes whilst completing my level 2 and 3.

I have already completed various qualifications related to installation such as 18th Edition, Inspection & Testing and a few others. I also have an NVQ level 3 and HNC level 5 in Electrical Engineering so already have a good knowledge of electrical systems.

I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to anyone that was to take me on and give me the chance.

Please contact me on here, via email @ [email protected] or I can give you my number if you would prefer a phone call to discuss.

Thankyou for taking the time to read.

Kind regards,

Reynan

Good morning all :)

I am about to continue with my electrical installation studies at Bedford College and am extremely keen to find a company or person to take me under their wing to learn the ropes whilst completing my level 2 and 3.

I have already completed various qualifications related to installation such as 18th Edition, Inspection & Testing and a few others. I also have an NVQ level 3 and HNC level 5 in Electrical Engineering so already have a good knowledge of electrical systems.

I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to anyone that was to take me on and give me the chance.

Please contact me on here, via email @ [email protected] or I can give you my number if you would prefer a phone call to discuss.

Thankyou for taking the time to read.

Kind regards,

Reynan
Excuse the stupid question but you already have Level 5 qualification in electrical engineering, why are you going back though level 2, 3 and the NVQ? Have you contacted JIB/ECS to see if your existing learning can be recognised with an appropriate grade card, and then get experience?

Excuse the stupid question but you already have Level 5 qualification in electrical engineering, why are you going back though level 2, 3 and the NVQ? Have you contacted JIB/ECS to see if your existing learning can be recognised with an appropriate grade card, and then get experience?

Not a stupid question.

That qualification is in electrical engineering which I gained whilst I working with a company that manufactured electronic circuit boards.

It's a completely different industry to that of electrical installation. Spoken to JIB and I can't transfer my qualifications across as the trades differ quite alot. I spoke to Bedford College and they have fast tracked me as my electrical theory is of a high level, but as I haven't been on sites installation electrical systems, I can't just transfer the qualifications across.

Reply to Looking for a company to take me on to learn on the job whilst studying in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net