Discuss MEGA Test leads Compatibility in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

John-

-
Reaction score
Anyone know which Mega MFT test leads are compatible with the Kewtech R1 and R2 plug please, or some way to frig the connection?

It seems to work with 4mm push on leads. Wondering if my probes will actually just push in?

Thanks

John

use any leads that work with the kewtech. megger MFT will work with any 4mm leads. i have found that the megger leads won't work with lightmates. PITA.

Reply to MEGA Test leads Compatibility in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, New to the forum but hoping I can find a little help with my restoration project... I am adding a secondary wiring "system" to my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope someone can help 😊. I am looking at running a transformer extension lead behind my dot dab plasterboard wall. My wife bought a Led...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased the Flir VP52 and it's really well made. Even if you don't like the things, it doubles up as a pretty good torch. They're...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am updating an old wall outlet with a new. Here is a link to the old and new outlet - see below. On the old outlet there are 2 neutral...
Replies
Views
When I set up my Christmas outdoor lights this year, i realised that I must be using the wrong transformer as half the lights on the string are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock