Discuss New Build Contract in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spazz

I have just had a quote excepted for the wiring of a conversion of a block of flats, has anyone got a template for a written contract between electrician and customer please?

If anyone can help me with this please pm me

Thanks in advanced

just looked through all 9 pages of anything containing the word contract and cant find anything - loads asking for contracts but no-one replaying

If anyone can help please

Contact a solicitor and explain what you want putting into the contract, yes it will cost but also be worth it's weight in gold to yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You can bet your life that the main contractor will have a contract which they will expect you to sign, if this is a problem then they may not go ahead with you. This contract will undoubtedly have been prepared by their legal advisors, a home written one would have a coach and horses driven through it by a good solicitor if there was a dispute which ended up in court.

I dont think there is a main contractor on this job tbh.

The Landlord is managing it himself, he has sorted the different trades out himself.

I have just found one from the Federation of Master Trades Men, so going to look at that tomorrow and adapt it to what I need.

Hmmmm. Do what Dillb said, get a solicitor to do it for you.

I agree ...... a "home made" contract won't be worth the paper it's written on - especially seeing as you struggle so much with your spelling & grammar.

Please note I'm not "having a pop" at you ... I'm aware that some people have Dyslexia - my friend for one - and here on a forum we can make allowances for that, but in a legal document you won't have that luxury.

Reply to New Build Contract in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net