Discuss New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mike57

DIY
Reaction score
Greetings from the Sooner state. While not an electrician, I’ve worked under many and am an above average DIYer. Retired 3 years from OGE distribution engineering as a lead engineering tech and telecom tech. Most of my experience is with NESC on the supply side but dealt with the NEC and electrical contractors daily. I’m constantly working on and in my shop. Occasionally I tackle projects that I want to do myself, not because I’m cheap, but enjoy them. From time to time I need some professional advice to make sure I’m doing it right. Thanks in advance for any help I might be able to glean from those who do it for a living. Mike

Pavlova is a meringue based dessert. My favorite is a toffee one but strawberries are nice too 😀 You'll find there's a bit of a cheesecake fetish on this site but I'm trying to educate people about the true dessert 😁
Nope, never been to Oklahoma. Only place I've been to in the USA was a RV site at a place called Birch Bay in Washington State while on a holiday in Canada. We drove south for the 1st night just so we could say we had been to America. I'm from a place called Wales - not the town in Alaska!

Pavlova is a meringue based dessert. My favorite is a toffee one but strawberries are nice too 😀 You'll find there's a bit of a cheesecake fetish on this site but I'm trying to educate people about the true dessert 😁
Nope, never been to Oklahoma. Only place I've been to in the USA was a RV site at a place called Birch Bay in Washington State while on a holiday in Canada. We drove south for the 1st night just so we could say we had been to America. I'm from a place called Wales - not the town in Alaska!
Wales as in Welch? Some place I’d love to go. As I’ve been told, there’s some Welch dna in our family tree. Want to go to I of M for the the TT racing before I die too. I googled it and sounds really good. But I highly recommend our chocolate peanut butter pie of you ever come over.

Hence the sheep avatar…..

Never been to America myself, but Key Lime Pie sounds nice….

My only other experience with American food is watching Man vs Food, or Diners, Drive Thru’s and Dives
Oh man, you don’t know what you’re missing.
Hence the sheep avatar…..

Never been to America myself, but Key Lime Pie sounds nice….

My only other experience with American food is watching Man vs Food, or Diners, Drive Thru’s and Dives
Oh man you don’t know what you’re missing. Diners, drive-ins and dives will clog your arteries just watching. Key lime pie is ….. okay. Over rated if you ask me. But yes, we’ve got some good food too. Maybe why I just keep buying larger pants.

Wales as in Welch? Some place I’d love to go. As I’ve been told, there’s some Welch dna in our family tree. Want to go to I of M for the the TT racing before I die too. I googled it and sounds really good. But I highly recommend our chocolate peanut butter pie of you ever come over.
Wales as in Welsh, s not c but close 😁 One way to check if there's any Welsh in you - do you get any strange urges when near a sheep ? 🤣 As for the Isle of Man, never been there. The place I used to work did once blow up one of the 2 transformers supplying the island - I wasn't involved. You wouldn't catch me on one of those bikes. I don't understand how any riders survive

Wales as in Welsh, s not c but close 😁 One way to check if there's any Welsh in you - do you get any strange urges when near a sheep ? 🤣 As for the Isle of Man, never been there. The place I used to work did once blow up one of the 2 transformers supplying the island - I wasn't involved. You wouldn't catch me on one of those bikes. I don't understand how any riders survive
So sorry, I knew that. The girl in the dating site ad below our post distracted me. Actually I do like rack of lamb. BaaaahBQ. LOL. I would just watch, yes those guys are crazy. I’d love to go see and ride Ireland, Scotland and London. Maybe the Alps. My ancestors immigrated from Ireland before the civil war during the potato famine. So much history there. It’s always fascinated me how electricity is generated there and transmission lines to the islands. The whole world has gone crazy now. Should have done it ten years ago.

Reply to New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net