Search the forum,

Discuss New NICEIC online certification in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have started to use it, I noticed though when you do a certificate and notification if you choose more than one reason for notification (say; work having a new circuit, plus work in a special location) then it charged you twice to notify. whereas through the brcs website you can choose as many options as you want for just the one fee. is this right or just something i did?

Dear do at £1 a cert I only pay £40 a year for easycert and can fill them in on computer with no Internet access and send them when I get home

Hmm, NAPIT do an editable .pdf for all of the forms, download it, edit it, print it out. No cost at all apart from the printing and paper, and no need to do it online.

Maybe you people with NICEIC should be getting on to them to do something similar?

I like Easycert too as you can fill the certificate in at the location (I have a small cheap laptop for work) and then print or email when home. Avoids duplication of work - hand writing then typing up and you don't have to be online to use the system.

NICEIC online certification

I like Easycert too as you can fill the certificate in at the location (I have a small cheap laptop for work) and then print or email when home. Avoids duplication of work - hand writing then typing up and you don't have to be online to use the system.

i use the niceic software from click and the certs cost about 38p. much better than the £1.00 this system charges
the problem i have with the new NICEIC online certification is the building control notification
if you make a mistake, there is no way to edit it!
you then have to fill in another form at a cost of £3.00!!!
the new system is also a lot slower than the old BRCS system.
if it isnt broken, dont try to fix it!

The cost of the certificates is far to high. the NICEIC are just trying to make as much money as possible from all of their loyal customers. If they droped the cost, more people would use it.
I am also not very happy at being forced in to using the new building control notification site.
not at all user freindly.
Come on NICEIC, talk to your customers and find out what they want and what would help them instead of putting profits before customer satisfaction.

Reply to New NICEIC online certification in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net