SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Nice old volt meter in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

snowhead

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If the battery had been included I'd have been interested 😂

And a strange collection of other items,
I'm desperately trying to resist the single 100ma fuse for £2.65 (free postage )

Last edited:

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
That white 3 spotlight ceiling lamp fitting at £19.99 is definitely not going to sell.

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Personal favourite of mine

Think this listing has been up for around a year or more, along with some other random stuff that will make you laugh

Soi disant

Esteemed
Reaction score
Personal favourite of mine

Think this listing has been up for around a year or more, along with some other random stuff that will make you laugh

Gotta give the seller some credit for their user ID though....

Reply to Nice old volt meter in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.