Discuss osg tables in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
HI there this is my first post. im sitting my ACA soon and found all your posts very helpfull. Im having a few probs tho. When doing your ze if its 3ph do you test each and take highest result or an average or do you just test one phase and where is the table in the osg i compare the results to, i cant seem to find it(am using 17th the green one).another prob is the rcd results a cant find them either( am rubbish) a no what the rated tripping times are from reading your posts but cant find them in the osg.i would like to know where they are incase am asked to point them out. help would be great as i seem to be going round in cricles.

Your ZE would be useing one of the phase conductors and then have a look at page 11 in the OSG.

Remember it depends on your Earthing of the premises when you look at the result!

RCD results have a look at page 106 !

rcd main switch that is, sorry. some people are saying 30ms.
If you have an RCD as the main switch then there is no difference from having an RCD anywhere else.

The tripping time depends on the type of RCD for a 30mA BS4293 the tripping time at I⌂n it should <200ms, for a BSEN61008 or BSEN61009 the tripping time at I⌂n it should <300ms, for a BS7288 the tripping time at I⌂n it should <200ms.

For a 30mA RCD used as additional protection then the trip time at 5I⌂n should be <40ms.

Reply to osg tables in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

all currently working towards my 2391 c&g I&T . I know how to calculate v.d. but the mock test I found online seems a bit out of date or I'm...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Now Ive done Periodic Inspection and Initial Virification Qualifications with LCL/EAL (so non C&G 2394/95) # strange part building Modules , this...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock