Discuss Perks of being over 60 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Engineer54

Perks of being over 60 and heading towards 70!

01. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
02.. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
03. No one expects you to run--anywhere.
04. People call at 9 PM and ask,"did I wake you?"
05. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
06. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
07. Things you buy now won't wear out.
08. You can eat supper at 4 PM.
09. You can live without sex but not your glasses. (Opps)
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
19. You can't remember who sent you this list.
20. And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.
ALSO....
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!!!!!

I have a mate who has just retired, Every time I speak to him he has been to see the doctor, who has had a finger up his jacksy.

The joys of getting old.......I've got to say though, he's not looked happier..........I hope that's because of the retirement and not the Doctor :rofl:

while i can still walk and breathe, i WILL NOT retire. pension will supplement earnings. bout time i got something back . must have paid about £100k in smokes and booze tax alone, not to mention VAT and fuel tax.

Reply to Perks of being over 60 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net