Discuss Scotland v England in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hants-Spark

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Will the passion of the Tartan Army be enough to beat the (umm) quality of the England team, Wednesday is the night. Rooney to be sent off 5-2, Scotland not to score 1-5 lol. Come on Scotland you can do it :)

Thing is England is going the same way as Scotland not enough English players getting a game every week if Rooney bruises his toe its panic stations where 30 years ago they had an abundance of talent to pick from now their asking a 31 year old midfielder to play ?

O by the way we are up for it even if its just wishful thinking:43:

England 15 - 0 The Enemy.

Rickie Lambert to destory the scottish...i call it defence, but it's not really 'defence' isit :)

Seriouslly, England 2 - 0 Scotland. Lambert and Lampard to score.

The usual Scotland path of glorious failure no doubt.
at least we know we are crap.
wonder how many times 1966 will be mentioned in the commentary?
I'll be watching it on mute.
time the home internationals were brought back anyway

The usual Scotland path of glorious failure no doubt.
at least we know we are crap.
wonder how many times 1966 will be mentioned in the commentary?
I'll be watching it on mute.
time the home internationals were brought back anyway

And how many times the Gazza goal will be shown, I actually think it will be 2-1 to England but hoping Scotland put in a good show, yep bring back the Home Internationals, Scotland-England game every year was always something to look forward to, don't think the English FA want it though.

Can,t wait until you get independence LOL
Me neither.
will be funny watching you get frisked by our over zealous ginger border guards on the new Hadrian wall,when you come up in your wee caravan.
probably pleading for political asylum in president salmonds new republic as you have realised that darn sarf is actually a third world backwater compared to such giants as say Albania .
then when trying to bribe our ginger defence force with crisp English £20 notes...
We don't accept any of that Zimbabwean pound note stuff sonny is it real money?
we only accept Alec salmond kroner aligned with our new buddies the Norwegians.
while you have to load shed in London to keep the lights on at wembley while engerlund play a glamour clash against Montenegro.....
all the hot air coming out of president salmonds residence will keep all these wind turbines turning night and day giving free power for all.whats not to like?
this is what we have been told by our leaders so it's true ok
ill take a draw

I expect the press will slate England whatever the result TBH, as for independence I was just kidding, my view is independence from what? your one of 4 free countries living and trading together now and the last 3 prime ministers have all been Scottish as is most of the cabinets LOL, Independence? come on your free now and getting free prescriptions haha

I'm a Scot living in Britain. Proud of my heritage and history - which includes the union of the crowns! I agree - 'independence from what'. On the other hand, I think Strachan will herald the new rise in the Scottish game with a shock win against the sassenachs. 1-0 Scotland with Snoddy to rip the net! :)

ah well glorious failure as predicted!
not a bad game actually for a change. a vast improvement on scotlands recent performances as they have been awful.
it was a bit pre season with some comic moments in there

Reply to Scotland v England in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net