Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Secondhand Loop Testers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

sparkdog

sparkdog

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi,any thoughts on the following loop testers would be appreciated as I am getting together a set of basic test equipment without spending too much.The choice seems to be between a Robin KMP4120,Megger LT7 or CEM DT-5301 (new Chinese and spec like LT7) I think the LT7 might be best as it is a two wire 15ma tester and as we seem to be in a "no trip" age I suppose I will have to get one with that facility. The prices on the auctions seem to have doubled in the past few weeks for some reason.Thanks,Sparkdog.

Aico 3000
Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers

Reply to Secondhand Loop Testers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom