Discuss Split load RCD woes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think Daves great he makes me laugh, is obviously a fantastic electrician, and just seems to shrug off any criticism without resort to personalities. It always fascinates me on how people would be if you met them, they very often are nothing like, I bet Daves a bit of a Dr Spock.

second that comment. dave is very kbnowledgeable and helpful. so why does he drive a land rover? :euro:

I think Daves great he makes me laugh, is obviously a fantastic electrician, and just seems to shrug off any criticism without resort to personalities. It always fascinates me on how people would be if you met them, they very often are nothing like, I bet Daves a bit of a Dr Spock.

I just hope that's not cockney slang for something else. :smilielol5:

To be fair Dave Helps a lot of members out with his knowledge and he knows his onions, yes his replies can sometimes appear a bit sharp but he always comes up with the goods.
If anyone takes a look at the top thanked,liked,poster, thread starters section you can clearly see that he is actually the top poster and also most thanked which for me is the important one because it proves he helps out a lot on the forum.
Just saying :wink_smile:
???​...

Where's the stats for top thanked poster, and how is Dave the most thanked?

It's at the bottom of the home page and if you click on it it shows all the stats like top thread starter in the last 60 days, top pster, most thanked etc.

I'm off to work now so you're on your own :wink:

Attachments

• Screenshot (41).png
    153.2 KB · Views: 44
Neutral to earth reversed in a choc box hidden in a stud wall.

The homeowner had done it themselves a few years ago. Got the 4 inch hole saw out, access hole cut, cables sorted, job jobbed. :D

@ GMES. You are not in the top ten for "Thanks"!!! You should be after all the hard work you put into this place.

Just a hint to members :wink: GMES puts a lot of hours into the forum (same as all of the staff) and he should be in the top ten. Here you go mate, I've just put a Thanks on your last 3 posts to push you up the list (and me off it lol). Luv you Silver-back, my turn for the breakfast next time.

Reply to Split load RCD woes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net