Discuss Strangest find in an attic? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Once found a hand gun and shot gun! Was weird as the owner was in her late 80s only found out she had bought the house not long ago, police were called and had to stop work whilst they safely removed them!

Once found a hand gun and shot gun! Was weird as the owner was in her late 80s only found out she had bought the house not long ago, police were called and had to stop work whilst they safely removed them!

Typical, they always have to make a mountain out of a mole hill!!! So how long did that take them then?? A couple of hours or more, for a 2 minute to 5 minute operation?? lol!!!

probably closed the street off. called out the armed response team, social services, fire brigade, paramedics, and then all personnel had 3 weeks paid time off for stress counselling.

A plant I worked on destroyed all firearms and offensive weapons for several county forces. Things got silly when they insisted on watching the stuff being destroyed. If you want to see it go ahead, I’ll call the fire brigade rescue service and ambulances for when you’re gassed.
As my solicitor pointed out after I ripped a CID officer off to the tune of £400, he’s an intelligence officer, not an intelligent officer.
Their all as thick as pig sh*t.

fitting some downlights about 6 years ago, customers husband was pacing the landing whilst I was in the loft.....

odd I thought, until I found his extensive collection of *ahem* gentlemens art pamphlets going back to the 70s

it wasn't that hard to find, on a board about the size of a pallet, and nearly 3 foot high, covered with a sheet.... surprised the ceiling wasn't bowing

A full 1960s Kelvin-Hughes ships radar console on a pallet, how the hell they got it up there is a mystery. This was in a house 50 miles from the sea and 35miles from the nearest river and the then owners were unaware it was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
fitting some downlights about 6 years ago, customers husband was pacing the landing whilst I was in the loft.....

odd I thought, until I found his extensive collection of *ahem* gentlemens art pamphlets going back to the 70s

it wasn't that hard to find, on a board about the size of a pallet, and nearly 3 foot high, covered with a sheet.... surprised the ceiling wasn't bowing
i bet those down light took quite some time to fit lol:grinningelf:

one of my strangest one was in the good oll north east. The Queens in Jarrow to be precise.

up in the old loft was a clump of cushions and at the side of them was some items that take batteries and a pile of papers with funny pictures of sorts on. at the other end was something like a hang mans wooden structure with the rope and the lot????? I do not have a clue what the hell went on up there

one of my strangest one was in the good oll north east. The Queens in Jarrow to be precise.

up in the old loft was a clump of cushions and at the side of them was some items that take batteries and a pile of papers with funny pictures of sorts on. at the other end was something like a hang mans wooden structure with the rope and the lot????? I do not have a clue what the hell went on up there

Good job the gimp didnt jump out and scare you lol.

Reply to Strangest find in an attic? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net