Discuss the matt alright thing that was on tv tonight in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ayjay

the rubbish chargers-----

what a load of tosh reporting
the plugtop exploding in flames
the socket would have been rcd anyway
the ----er guy with the laptop saying he went to hospital he didn,t receive a shock!
he his heart checked yet he didnt get an electric shock!
ok the chargers were crap

matt alright i expose you as a total ---- pot:drool5:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a definite that there would have been an RCD there Ayjay, how many houses up and down the country don't have them?
As far as him being a ----er for going to hospital would you advise people not to go if they thought they might have had a shock?
Yes he didn't get one but at the time he didn't know.
These programmes are always car crash TV, if you don't like them turn over. It's pretty easy to do, these days you don't even have to get out of your chair

hi trev your a nice fellow
if you look at the expoding plugtop--- well its just silly
as was the rest of the rubbish
tv is just "entertainment" trevor , you know that though

It was on but I wasn't taking too much notice of it if I'm honest Ayjay, my grandson was running around and he gets most of my attention.

It's not a definite that there would have been an RCD there Ayjay, how many houses up and down the country don't have them?
As far as him being a ----er for going to hospital would you advise people not to go if they thought they might have had a shock?
Yes he didn't get one but at the time he didn't know.
These programmes are always car crash TV, if you don't like them turn over. It's pretty easy to do, these days you don't even have to get out of your chair
and here is another purveyor of such nonsense:

jj142.jpg

Reply to the matt alright thing that was on tv tonight in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net