Search the forum,

Discuss 2330 - the journey continues in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sim22

2 weeks til the fun starts again, year 2 hear I come :confused5:. Any advice appreciated ( apart from don't do it!!! ) .
If anyone out there needs past papers for year 1 let me know. :willy_nilly:

Motors motors motors oh and
Testing testing testing and some more testing<<<<<<<<<< reading up about these will help ;)

not "much" motors and testing, thats the 3rd year. 2nd year is easyer than i thought it would be. few calcs and stuff, plenty revision and put the hours in in the classroom and you will be fine.

Last edited:
Well year 2 now started, cleared up some of the confusion from last year, can do year 3 now after spending all last year being told we couldn't. Funding has apparently been pulled for all over 19's so year 3 is now £950 not £400

Well year 2 now started, cleared up some of the confusion from last year, can do year 3 now after spending all last year being told we couldn't. Funding has apparently been pulled for all over 19's so year 3 is now £950 not £400
I am at Preston College, I've done 1 year of level 2 and just started again few days ago to continue level 2 which should last until February. We have been told they are NOT carry on with the 2330 level 3 and would have to start again next September on a different course, basically starting again. Plus we would need to be in FULL TIME employment.

Annoyed to say the least.

year 2 progressing well actually getting all the darling maths + equations sorted better than last year ( something to do with the dinosaur from last year not letting us use the books he gave us ) " books you don't need books here's another handout " :cuss:

Reply to 2330 - the journey continues in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net