Discuss 2382 Exam Simulator - Which One Would You Recommend? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Ashley2

I Would like to use one of the exam simulators for the 2381-12, for revision/practice purposes. I would appreciate advice from forum members, as to which one might be the most suitable. If you have any experience, in relation to this, your input is very much appreciated.

If this is something you have to buy, then don't waste your money. Do the course, and listen to what is being explained, ask lots of questions. If you really want to revise or practice, buy the 2382 exam success book, the new one updated to the 1st amendment is now available. This book will be far more beneficial to you than an exam simulator that someone has knocked up to sell.

Cheers.........Howard

As Howard has stated, exam simulators are a waste of money. People grabbing questions from free sources like this forum, or writing incorrect questions themselves.
I have experienced learners come in with software from companies - the most recent was electacourse - and the questions were not to City and Guilds syllabus and would not benefit any learner in preparation for their exam.

If you want to revise, search on this forum for past questions and answers, and then maybe ask us on here to put some questions up.

Reply to 2382 Exam Simulator - Which One Would You Recommend? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, adult learner retraining and sorry if this is in the wrong place but I need help. my provider are being very cards against their chest...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
I have been asked/invited to "post more", lol, so let me make another post right away. I thought of sth worthy to post, of interest to many, I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock