Discuss Abru fibreglass steps in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mark_Burgess

Mine fell onto the floor yesterday when shutting the van rear door, the top step broke to bits and left the steps useless.

As they are in perfect condition other wise I emailed Abru for a replacement top step.

Delivered for a £10!! Much better than new steps that are £85+vat for the big ones I have.

Hurray! A good news post, thank you Mark. IMO we should do everything possible to highlight manufacturers who go above and beyond the norm to provide a good service to our trade.

Well Done, ABRU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just got home to find the new bit waiting for me. :D

That is definitely good service, if it were an unknown brand i'd have been screwed.

Just goes to show it was worth the email enquiry.

The fact they supply spares and their service is also good is unusual nowadays. They sound like a company that it would be worth doing business with and using their products.

I have noticed a few things like this happening lately and i can only guess that in these times of economic whatderyercallit, i think companys are taking keeping customers satisfied more easily rather than quibling over stuff like that as they know given the choice of having to fork out £85 you are more likely to go shopping elsewhere for cheaper, and so a tenner is nothing to them.

Reply to Abru fibreglass steps in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Visited my mates place tonight as moved to a new property 2 yrs ago, starts going through the rooms, and wisely leaves the elec alone ! Find a...
Replies
Views
B
Ford Transit T280S Van For Sale ONLY £3990 NO VAT New Shape 57 Reg Dec 31 2007 Short Wheel Base Medium high roof 75000 genuine miles MOT end...
Replies
Views
BlueToBits
B

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock