Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Assessment 615: Electrical Systems Design in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello :)

I'm currently on my final assessment for 2365 after spending two years at college.

I really want to complete the assessment in some design software rather than manually drawing.

I found designspark which looked as if it could do what I want but doesn't seem to like importing files.

What do people recommend? I think I would be okay with something basic I'm only literally drawing a few luminaires and to show the wiring.

Thanks in advance

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Loki

-
Trainee
Supporter
I used Microsoft Visio.
Drawing file is on C&G website just make sure the scaling doesn't change otherwise it will muck up your cable measurements

There are some cheap genuine/none genuine visio serial keys which you activate over the automated phone cost about £25

Edit:
A quick search found this site:

Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 Serial Key - Instant Delivery at CJS CD Keys - https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Microsoft-Visio-Professional-2019-CD-Key-(Digital-Download).html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw2IrmBRCJARIsAJZDdxCCkGiyTu0CtFt_Uk0CmzcS8TrBpkH0upQ05H9L7DJGg81VQW1YjoAaAhjSEALw_wcB

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you that was genuinely helpful. I’ve now got the drawings in something I can edit, now it’s just a case of me figuring Visio out which I’m usually ok with.

Since you mentioned scaling where would I check that it is using the scale I need.

Many thanks

Mart

Loki

-
Trainee
Supporter
The drawing from the C&G drawing will be to scale. Its when you print it you could alter the scaling by accident

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Assessment 615: Electrical Systems Design in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom