Search the forum,

Discuss Cable size in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do the same regs apply if you were running power out to a shed in the garden? It concerns me asking building control in case i have done anything that upsets them in the build which i don't think i have.

Regardless of the other regs associated with structures, Part P applies to the electrical side, which states which electrical work must involve LABC. Because you are running a new distribution circuit to the outbuilding, this is notifiable works.

The electrician will notify BC on your behalf, they are not going to come out themselves.

Must stop reading that new book my Wife bought me, the plot is Carp it's called Dictionary.
Carp? is that a book on fishing?

you can say crap , fart and arse. they're all in the COD, so swear filter can't **** them.

I did not know that! Now everyone knows and it'll sound like a school trip on the forum! Well done Tel!
you can say crap , fart and arse. they're all in the COD, so swear filter can't **** them.

I did not know that! Now everyone knows and it'll sound like a school trip on the forum! Well done Tel!
Yep well done Tel you clever Old Fart.

Reply to Cable size in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock