Advertisement - Content continues below
  • Thread starter markturnersisus
  • Start date

Discuss certs what do i need to do them in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

markturnersisus

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

im a 16th sparks with 15 years working for niceic firms.do i need to join the nic to cert my work as i do now for my employer or is there an easyer way.. im thinking of periodic inspection and new build domestic work but also some small commercial work.....ive taken my test&inspect course but failed and was not happy with the course content compaired to the exam.also thought the test rigs used by the collage were......poor..!
any ideas

W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would say that you need to pass your C&G2391 cert to begin with. It isn't an easy course and will require plenty of study.

If you are looking to work in domestic then you need to either become a member of a Part P approved scheme or notify work BEFORE it begins to the LABC at a fee.

M

markturnersisus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cool...maybe ill try three day course this time as learning after a long day proved hard to do.any course providers recomended??devon/cornwall based.

Reply to certs what do i need to do them in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom