Discuss Computer games in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Used to play the call of duty games online but the kids are just that fast by the time I have pushed the button I am dead on the ground old age just not as quick as used to be at them old atari and spectrum games

Yeah I play Call Of Duty, well more like I try to. Can get bloody frustrating being killed all the time by little scrotes, especially yank ones.

Last edited:
Used to kick bum at COD and MW but I dropped off for a month or so and now if I go on there guys are just so quick and used to it I don't stay on for long.
I'm still plodding through this LA Noire game. Unfortunately it's one of those games that the wife likes to watch and take part in, so we are playing it together, and with a 5 week old boy in the house we are not getting any time to play it really.

Just using the xbox for pick up and play stuff at the moment, so FIFA mostly.
I'm trying to crack on with F1 too, but I'm always too tired to concentrate on it.

I had the lad who works with me to teach me how to drive the cars on GT5 a few days ago, I used him to build the cash up to buy new cars.

Reply to Computer games in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Customer has asked if I can source an ups or battery power pack to run their boiler if they have a powercut. The powercut could last 3-5 days if...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought to make a post, I came just to ask questions but been reading more of the forum and learnt lots of useful and good things, decided I...
Replies
Views
Just thinking about selling MFT's and single test equipment. The idea being I buy stuff from Ebay and sell it on ebay, which I am doing at the...
Replies
Views
I am a retired electrician and I've been out of the game for a while. My son asked me a question the other day and I wasn't too sure how to answer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm back in the electrical game after 9 years break so feeling a little rusty! I'm adding an additional socket to a circuit but the main RCD...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock