Discuss Corrie and Electrical fire by builder in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bigbaddave

"So ive been told" after the ginger bird nearly getting killed with gas now there is to be a fire after the builder fixes the Electrics..

Im waiting for the phone ringing off the hook tommorro

"So ive been told" after the ginger bird nearly getting killed with gas now there is to be a fire after the builder fixes the Electrics..

Im waiting for the phone ringing off the hook tommorro
This the second electrical fire in the Rovers ! Jack Duckworth caused the last one !

yeah makes no sence really the builder did all the electrical work but dont think he got the qualifications haha

its not a actual electrical fire that guy used beer and a rag on fire below the consumer unit so you would easily be able to tell it was not a electrical fire haha

OMG!!!! You are required as electricians to hold your chin up and act like you are intellectual ...Your clearly admitting to watching corrie ITS NOT REAL !!!! nor is Eastenders the list goes on...

Dont let the team down .... next you'll be reading your horoscopes if real life was as seen in these places then we would be the murder capital of the world and whenever you discovered something shocking you'd hear a DUM! DUM! DUM! dumdumdum.....outro.... :sad3:

OMG!!!! You are required as electricians to hold your chin up and act like you are intellectual ...Your clearly admitting to watching corrie ITS NOT REAL !!!! nor is Eastenders the list goes on...

Dont let the team down .... next you'll be reading your horoscopes if real life was as seen in these places then we would be the murder capital of the world and whenever you discovered something shocking you'd hear a DUM! DUM! DUM! dumdumdum.....outro.... :sad3:

I never watch this crap... Thats why i said so i have been told.. "Fewwwwwww" im sooo glad i put that get out cluase

ITS NOT REAL !!!! nor is Eastenders the list goes on...

What are you trying to say.... next you'll be telling me that being on the Jeremy Kyle show is not everyone's dream come true...

Reply to Corrie and Electrical fire by builder in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net