Discuss CSCS health and safety test. need some advice. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Martin.h.lee

I just finished 2330 level2, 17th edition, 2392 inspection and testing.
and I am waiting for the 2330 level 3 which will start next month.

I need to take CSCS health and safety test.
Is it totally different from what I learned from 2330 level 2 health and safety part?
Is there any way that I see some past questions or sample questions?

Good night!

Martin don`t bother with past papers. if you did the h&s on the 2330 l2 your more than able to pass it :) and probably in around 5 minutes. the only thing to do is because the questions are so easy make sure you read them properley as its easier to get a easy one wrong than a hard one because people don`t always read them correctly.

forgedt the cscs card. you need the ecs card. follow supasparx's links and you'll find all you need there. the test costs £35, i believe.

Reply to CSCS health and safety test. need some advice. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am currently with New Trades Career doing Electrical Installation level 2 & 3 and have come to the stage where I am doing the preworkshop...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am an electrician working for a OEM machinery manufacturer based in Germany, we are the local hub that is now taking over the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock