Search the forum,

Discuss Dirty Great Machines in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

See that £1.7M drilling machine, state of the art it is, all computer operated. What do they use to calibrate the drill booms................a stick and a bit of white insualtion tape!!!!!!

I’ve been down the Winsford salt mine as a guest of the mine manager. Got to see more than the average visit. It was still board and pillar blasting then.
We tried a coal cutter in the quarries as an experiment, took about 10 minutes to wreck it. That was 35 years back.

Anyone watched Cutty Sark reopened.

The lift was impressive to say the least. But the rest of the project was brilliant, how they felt after the fire must have been gut wrenching

I’ve had a hand in lifting heavier things, but nothing that delicate.

Reply to Dirty Great Machines in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am an electrician working for a OEM machinery manufacturer based in Germany, we are the local hub that is now taking over the...
Replies
Views
I have a 110 5kva transformer. Run it off a 30 meter exstension lead running from the house into the Work shop. The transformer works and powers...
Replies
Views
Working today with a friend and i used this cheap Heatgun .Shrinking onto tails . NO juice in property at time .WOW ! amazing machines for the...
Replies
Views
Morning all, We are looking at qualification requirements for inspection and testing to BS EN 60204, all of our work is past the main isolator of...
Replies
Views
wiring a 480 volt 3 phase 114 amp generator to run 2 machines. Both machine nameplate 480 v 3 phase 50 FLA. What size wire and over current...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back