Discuss Electricians with Energy metering and monitoring expertise sought in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

threenine

Hi guys.

I am keen to connect with any electricians with any experience or knowledge of installing industrial smart metering devices.

Initially this request is primarily for a brief discussion and some fact finding on my behalf really. A little background to the request,is that I am software developer that has been developing software for a particular client of mine overseas, predominantly based in the energy monitoring sector. My client is now looking to expand their product portfolio and interested in exploring the UK as a potential market.

My client is predominantly based int he industrial sector and deal with organisations who have large multi site properties, and are keen to monitor their energy usage, including Electricity, Oil, Gas, Water, Wind etc.

I personally cannot guarantee, any future work or continual partnership from this, but I would be extremely grateful if I could have conversation and have a few queries that I have regarding all
laws and regulations regulations of installing energy metering devices here in the UK.

apologies if your regard this as spam or a waste of time, but this is a genuine request for information on my part.

Hi Threenine, I've moved this thread to the General Electrical section as it wasn't really a PV or solar related question.

.......but I would be extremely grateful if I could have conversation and have a few queries that I have regarding all
laws and regulations regulations of installing energy metering devices here in the UK..

If you have specific questions or queries you can also just ask them in this thread if you like.

Reply to Electricians with Energy metering and monitoring expertise sought in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net