• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Electricians Workwear - Polo Shirts, Trousers, Zipped Hoodies, Hoodies, Etc in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when you're bending over tiling etc.

It'll have the forum name on the sleeve, but your own logo on the breast-pocket area (there's no pocket, you know that bit though) in small - that's the least, but then also in large on the back for a separate price.

So wondering what you guys are paying for branding Polo Shirts with that kinda stuff.

It's embroidered front and back. Non of this crappy print stuff that cracks and breaks after a couple of washes.

Then I thought hmmmm, maybe some trousers too with pockets for knee-pads, and ones without.

So what makes are you using? And what prices are you getting those for? (No branding on those with ours).

And then hoodie with no zip, and a hoodie with a zip. Those with have the forum logo on the sleeve in small, and then your own logo on the breast area, and if you want, big on the back too.

So for those that do this, what price are:-
  • Your Polo Shirts, Unbranded, and branded
  • Your Hoodies, branded, and unbranded
  • And what trousers are you using? - And what price are those?
The idea here is to see if we can beat your prices, and then because they have the forum logo on, they're kinda pushing the forum too, so we can discount them on top of already beating them.

We're having some made anyway with just our logo on the front and back. So that we can give some away in competitions etc. So we thought we'd try see if we can get some more, and make them work out cheaper if we buy bulk across the whole network.

Great idea
I normally get fruit of the loom t shirts and sweat shirts printed (prices vary according to amount ordered) Pay around £10-£13
Work trousers and shorts i buy the Scruffs Pro stuff from Wickes/ebay depending when needed prices vary big time

Looking at some Regatta Pro Work Trousers on a competitor website and I rate I could beat them by a fiver. Not sure this is the kinda thing I can be arsed nipping the post office for every day lol

How much are you guys paying for Dickies Chinos? And their Red Hawk "Uniform" trousers?

Thanks for the heads up mate. Looks like we might just be grabbing some forum shirts then. The price ranges are huge I'm not screwing around negotiating over a quid here and a quid there lol

Reply to Electricians Workwear - Polo Shirts, Trousers, Zipped Hoodies, Hoodies, Etc in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back