Discuss Energy Price Rises ..... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MCS Renewables

Been absolutely manic here this morning, taken in seven orders for domestic PV for jobs we quoted over past three weeks and phones been continual with new enquiries.

The big six and the price fixing on energy prices with insane price hikes is good news for this industry.

Thanks British Gas .....

Jack.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............Please don't remind me!!!!!! I already owe the price of a small car to NPower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :90:

So is now a good time to install PV? In the house I'm refurbishing for us there is a cable from the loft to the CU......

So roughly how much would the install cost me?

So is now a good time to install PV? In the house I'm refurbishing for us there is a cable from the loft to the CU......

Due to such high demand for PV all prices are rising....
So you need to get in quick...
Only kidding, sure one of the chaps will look after you?

To find out how much an install is going to cost you type your postcode in here :-

Microgeneration Certification Scheme - Installer Search

Pick out nearest three and get three surveys/ quotes, ignore anyone who tries to sign you up on the day and cannot provide you with twenty or so referrals.
Do some Internet research into the equipment offered or ask for advice on this forum however nobody credible is going to give you a price without a site survey.

I am sure there must be some decent MCS registered electrician within a few miles of you.

There is no reason why you could not install this "with" a PV company, as you are a Sparky if they tell you what to do then you could save a few £££..

To find out how much an install is going to cost you type your postcode in here :-

Microgeneration Certification Scheme - Installer Search

Pick out nearest three and get three surveys/ quotes, ignore anyone who tries to sign you up on the day and cannot provide you with twenty or so referrals.
Do some Internet research into the equipment offered or ask for advice on this forum however nobody credible is going to give you a price without a site survey.

I am sure there must be some decent MCS registered electrician within a few miles of you.

Been considering solar PV but wary of the constant cold callers and their eagerness to sign you up so this advice is very helpful

Reply to Energy Price Rises ..... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net