Discuss EV grant question regarding motabilty claim in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M4rtyj

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Evening all,
I wonder if someone could help with a little info on the EV Grant scheme,
I have a customer who wants an EV charger installed at their property but this customer has revealed tonight that the car is a motability car in which the registered keeper is at a different address as He is the nominated driver for his Mother in law which is all above board with motbility and has been for some years.
The car is due for renewal and they have decided to go full electric this time.
I have emailed OZEV today to ask if this is still acceptable under the grant scheme as the customer ordering the work is the Son In Law where the car charger is installed at his address and the Mother in Law is the registered keeper at a different address.
Has anyone dealt with this before or have any views on whether they will reject this claim.

also has anyone used EV comply id like to know how much it costs as I cant find any info on prices and whether its worth it.

Thanks
Mart

As Phil says check the motability website, motability pay for an EV charger.. Not sure of the process but I would tell the customer to contact motability... No point in them paying for it if motability will pay..

Reply to EV grant question regarding motabilty claim in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, before I start ill admit I have very little knowledge of EV chargers etc, I have had a question from a customer who has had a 7kw...
Replies
Views
my son has recently had an ev charger installed for his car (last week) cost was £900, simple run ,consumer unit on outside wall ,drill through to...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I got a call from a (potential) client today regarding an EVCP that he’d like fitted. He’s already had a few quotes and said that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have my first EV charge point to install next week (not under OZEV grant), I was hoping to use a Zappi but looks like there is at least...
Replies
Views
A bit of an embarrassing question. I have a regular customer who I enjoy working for. He has asked me to install an EV rapid charger for his...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock