Discuss G59 description in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

renewgreen

Looking for a little help on submission of G 59 application, local DNO has said application is good to go but they need the following:
A clear narrative description of the scheme that describesthe scheme operation during mains healthy, loss of mains, return of mains and paralleling (where applicable).
using 3x17000 to inverters.
anyone done this before, also any help on wording would be great. Submitted one before but never been asked for this.

Many thanks

Hello Renewgreen I have submitted a G59 generator b4, August 2011... at my time it was enough sending back proof of compliance with
G59-2 especially in regards to disconnection time and "purity" of energy generated... meaning confirmation of inverter set to generate electricity at grid frequency below 50.5 Hz. Plus usual wiring diagrams, site plant drawing and schematics...

Hello Renewgreen I have submitted a G59 generator b4, August 2011... at my time it was enough sending back proof of compliance with
G59-2 especially in regards to disconnection time and "purity" of energy generated... meaning confirmation of inverter set to generate electricity at grid frequency below 50.5 Hz. Plus usual wiring diagrams, site plant drawing and schematics...

Hi Solar Midlands, done all of above but they still want this description of operation. I argued that the description is all within the inverter G59 certificate. I guess they don't want too look through to find info. Any thoughts on how to word scheme operation?

Mank thanks

Reply to G59 description in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net