Discuss generation meter query - display screen query in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

loser123

my generation meter shows

't' which i know means total and the the amount of units i have made

but it also switches to another screen and has

'r' 0000.11

any idea what this means and is it normal?

thnx in advance

r = rate but does not apply you must have a landis & gyr the are a few models

one model which you have flips between T & R just ignore R

I rang landis to ask this question that was there answer

MEP is right, the L&G 5235 meter can be configured to cycle between 2 displays to show energy measurement in both directions. If fitted solely as a generation meter then the "reverse" directional measurement will effectively be the consumption of energy by the inverter, during the night, which is typically very low. If the meter is wired correctly (so that the PV output is the "supply") then the "r" value can just be ignored.

Reply to generation meter query - display screen query in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

5 single phases to one huge property. Backup generator which can take about 106 amps split between 2 phases - 1 phase will be wired through...
Replies
Views
A friend's partner has an interesting fault, if it is a fault. She sets the shut down timer on the cooker and when the timer goes off (which in...
Replies
Views
I really hope someone can help me. Last July I got an electricity bill showing an enormous rise in my kwh consumption of about 900% from what it...
Replies
Views
Just a query. As people have been asking me about changeover switches and generators. If a domestic house already has PV solar, and customer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently moved into an 1bhk flat in London, UK, and my supplier is Scottish Power(only electric). I have a "Multirate Single Phase Watt Hour...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock