Currently reading:
Glanding 3 phase into metal distribution board.

Discuss Glanding 3 phase into metal distribution board. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

-Matt

-
Reaction score
Quick question, have a small caravan site to wire up.

Have 3 phase supply and TT earthing, 30ma RCD in each individual pods.

Was planning on using a 100ma type S incomer in the main DB to protect the sub feeds. ( this should stop a dodgy caravan tripping the whole site being 100ma time delay).

However not overly familiar with TT and 3 phase in terms of protecting the tails.

Ive been told by my niceic assessor with single phase and metal consumer unit, it is fine to just use the special stuffing glands.

However i dont think they make them for 3 phase?

So how would you do this?

Or would it be best to just get a seperate insulated board to house the RCD and then main switch in the DB?

Anyone any advice on this?

Would have been easier to relate to if you had replied to the original post 1 thread in the first place, Mate save all this unpleasentness. You must have read post 1 in order to answer, a bit late post wise, but better late than never:p

Reply to Glanding 3 phase into metal distribution board. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock