Discuss Compact 3 phase distribution? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

timhoward

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
I may be seeking the holy grail here, but does anyone have any instant thoughts for a compact 3 phase distribution board that doesn't cost the earth?
I only need 1 outgoing 3 phase distribution circuit and 1 single phase final circuit, with an 100ma RCD main switch.

This is all outdoors with the supply in an IP cabinet and the distribution board on the other side of the post.
(This is also next door to a substation, and I may yet convince the customer to enquire about PME)

The current cabinet is rusting away to the point it's affecting the downstream earthing (no banjo or fly lead) and instead of replacing like for like it would be nice to find something more compact that the current 6 x 3 phase way board.
Any thoughts welcome.

I may be seeking the holy grail here, but does anyone have any instant thoughts for a compact 3 phase distribution board that doesn't cost the earth?
I only need 1 outgoing 3 phase distribution circuit and 1 single phase final circuit, with an 100ma RCD main switch.

This is all outdoors with the supply in an IP cabinet and the distribution board on the other side of the post.
(This is also next door to a substation, and I may yet convince the customer to enquire about PME)

The current cabinet is rusting away to the point it's affecting the downstream earthing (no banjo or fly lead) and instead of replacing like for like it would be nice to find something more compact that the current 6 x 3 phase way board.
Any thoughts welcome.
Cheapest I could find is this, don't know if it would suit though.

Cheapest I could find is this, don't know if it would suit though.

Thanks - yes I saw this earlier. I'd need to look into availablility of a suitable incomer and a single phase RCBO.
Ideally (no pun intended!) I'd prefer a more established brand.

I've fitted the proteus one before and found it to be pretty good! Also parts for them will be available for a while.
I know 3phase bus bars are available I use the Hager version quite regularly.

I'd agree the Proteus ABX seems the obvious choice.
The only thing is that I need to confirm it's only an 100A supply. There were that many issues I didn't write it down....

Reply to Compact 3 phase distribution? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net