Discuss Glasses/goggles in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

JSP Filterspec Pro Valved Respirator Black P3 | Filters | NoLinkingToThis
Can anyone confirm this works ?
Looks like a pricey mistake if it don't :greedy:
My glasses mist up even without resparator, so I've had to solve by squinting and looking away if possible.
Not ideal with a SDS chisel in crumblesome motar :)

Can anyone confirm this works ?
Looks like a pricey mistake if it don't :greedy:
My glasses mist up even without resparator, so I've had to solve by squinting and looking away if possible.
Not ideal with a SDS chisel in crumblesome motar :)

That's the one I picked up I didn't find it very good very foggy after a few minutes and didn't rate the masks either

I wear the JSP masks £4.99 from wickes.
Being cheeky and tight-fisted I got the missus to throw one in the washing machine and it worked !!!
Been using the same on for two weeks, and I get masks proper filthy LOL

I used to first fix houses and had the same problem so I started looking for alternatives , partly due to fogging and also because they got scratched so much I was going through a couple of pairs a week
One thing I found was stainless steel micro mesh safety glasses from the US
These won't steam up but look insane!
I never actually bought any but they might do a more conventional looking pair now
The ones I saw were "bug eye's" like I said they looked mad but they seemed to offer enough protection from bits of brick etc

To stop a diving mask fogging up, wiping the inside of the lens with spit works. For dusty work I use a full face mask and exhale through my mouth so the exhaust is more forced through the valve.

Reply to Glasses/goggles in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys I have some industrial lighting circuits to wire in a workshop and was after some fresh ideas/suggestions as to how i could best do this...
Replies
Views
So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
Good evening all Ive got an old truck 1990 that has always had intermittent starting issues whilst ive owned it.. As far as i am aware the...
Replies
Views
I don't fit alarms as my main job but have fitted quite a few over the years whilst we were doing the electrics side of things. I usually fit the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need help installing a Lorex smart doorbell. I have tried to install a doorbell transformer several times to no avail. The first...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock