Discuss Going self employed as a second income. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Robo

Im currently employed by a company and amd happy there, however i wouold like to do my own projects evenings and weekends.

So i wanna get set up, but on a budget witht the view to maybe going totally self employed one day. Thats the dream.

Im going to see an accountant to get the low down on all taxes etc and setting up.

Whats the cheapest part p scheme i can join.? i can bet they wont give me a discount for being part time.

Good insurance companys that dont want astranomical money.

And other advise and help would be muh appreciated. Robo

stroma.... seems the cheapest at the minute!!£250 per year!! never heard of them though! (im with elecsa and they always come out with good reviews)

Im currently employed by a company and amd happy there, however i wouold like to do my own projects evenings and weekends.

So i wanna get set up, but on a budget witht the view to maybe going totally self employed one day. Thats the dream.

Im going to see an accountant to get the low down on all taxes etc and setting up.

Whats the cheapest part p scheme i can join.? i can bet they wont give me a discount for being part time.

Good insurance companys that dont want astranomical money.

And other advise and help would be muh appreciated. Robo

check your t&c's some companies forbid it if its a similar job to what your doing for them,some ask for written requests to second jobs,keep yourself right

A mate of mine joined Napit a couple of years back on their "just 8" scheme - I think that's what it was called and as the name suggests it allowed 8 jobs per year. Whether Napit still offer it is unknown.

Iv had friends from work who are plumbers who set up on there own, i wont b any sort of competion for the company i work for. I

Im going to see accountant to find out all ins n out and what kinda tax i will pay. Thats the biggy lol. Just need insurace and part p.

What is the average price an hour you guys charge. £20

Reply to Going self employed as a second income. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net