Discuss Green Certs from NIC in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

n180

-
Reaction score
I'm with Stroma, but if someone wants a NIC condition report (and they just don't get it that NIC ain't the only ones), can I literally just buy the green books from NIC, complete the form and leave it with customer?

I don't need to inform anyone after buying the green books, just complete and leave with customer?

Any issues I need to consider or problems I could run into by doing the NIC green EICR?

Would estate agents accept the green certs?

Thanks in advance.

They don't? The marketing got me lol, on the front of the pads on the images on the website it does say NICEIC. Good thing I asked first.

They don't? The marketing got me lol, on the front of the pads on the images on the website it does say NICEIC. Good thing I asked first.
I'm pretty certain they don't as they are for Non-Registered Contractors. Therefore they can't possibly state NICEIC on them.

That said I've never used them as I use the red Approved Contractor ones.

I looked again, and they don't. Being on the website and mixed in with all the red certs seeing the logo everywhere, I think subconsciously I just assumed the logo was there. I didn't realise logo wasn't there until you pointed it out. Thanks.

Reply to Green Certs from NIC in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
I've tried to research and form a plan without asking on here, but I'm just going around in circles. Just completed an EICR. The wiring ranges...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock