Discuss Happy Christmas in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi to everyone on the forum, just like to wish you all a very happy Christmas a nd New Year, hope Santa brings what you wanted, hope next year is a busy one for you all. if you are retired or not working take it easy, don't let the buggers grind you down.

:happybday::carolers::54::wheelchair::wheelchair::santa3::50:

Pete 999

Yup - I echo wot he said.

On holiday now until the 4th Jan - unless the phone rings .... and I'm in a position to drive....4

:grouphug:

Merry Crimbo everyone! You’ve made it on my list! I’ve put some mince pies and beer tokens behind the bar in the Electricians Arms. It’s self service I’m afraid. I will be by the fire roasting my nuts. Have a good’un!:54:

Humbug. Bah! Am working tomorrow and back in on Tues. Gonna have a week off in January though.

Merry Chrimbo to all. :grinningelf:

Yep Merry Christmas lads hope Santa is kind to you all, Enjoy the Beer, Food and relaxation.:presents2::presents2::presents2::presents2:

I've finished today, was supposed to do a job tomorrow but the customer rang and said they're happy to wait until the New Year.
It was great to get that call as I'm badly in need of a rest. :smile5:
Happy Christmas to everyone on here from me too. :smilewinkgrin:

Festive salutations to you all,whatever your creed or following. I have never been hindered by set finishing hours,so it's more of an adventure than a career...

My 13 year old had me stripping a Magnetron,from an old microwave,this morning...not sure what he's making...but if it sucks the contents of a cash machine from 100 meters,i want a slice...:stooge_curly:

Have a good one.

Festive salutations to you all,whatever your creed or following. I have never been hindered by set finishing hours,so it's more of an adventure than a career...

My 13 year old had me stripping a Magnetron,from an old microwave,this morning...not sure what he's making...but if it sucks the contents of a cash machine from 100 meters,i want a slice...:stooge_curly:

Have a good one.

Just be carefull stripping down magnatrons some have berilium oxide ceramic insulators (usually purple or lilac in colour) and this if broken up and inhaled is very poisonous

santa.jpg

Have a proper crimbo!!

Jay

Just be carefull stripping down magnatrons some have berilium oxide ceramic insulators (usually purple or lilac in colour) and this if broken up and inhaled is very poisonous

Yep,he has instruction regarding this...but it is the whole Magnetron he is after,not a dissection.

These risks aside,i have to give him his head,and encourage such experimenting,or he'll start wasting his efforts on wine and women...:cool3:

Reply to Happy Christmas in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net