Discuss having to bite lip! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Hawk

A job I have been doing has ran over schedule and the supervisor has been asking why.
I work with another spark and he's a nice guy but seems to be that he doesn't really know how to wire emergency lighting or pir's and I end up having to correct his wiring mistakes, hence the hold up. I have told him to mark cables so he knows what's what, but why should I have to tell a qualified spark what to do!! He should know this stuff!

What would you guys do in this situation?

Well he has done it before in a previous job! Any good electrician, in my opinion, would know this stuff. If not they should study more or go back to college.

Well if he has done it before then I agree he should know it.
Wiring E-lights is not all that hard really, Trying to decide on size type and placement though is another kettle of fish :p

tie a bit of brown wire to his left leg. L (eft) for Live. a bit of blue to his right leg R (ight) for Return. and wrap the green/yellow round his bloody dong.

Reply to having to bite lip! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

There's been a few changes recently at the company I work for. 2 electrical supervisors and the contract manager left towards the end of last...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Heavy industrial spark here, never do house bashing hence the question. I currently have a light switch at the front door not doing anything...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have two questions regarding wiring and containment on commercial property stairwells in Ireland. We are currently wiring a 3 story...
Replies
Views
Hi I have inherited a compressor with a single phase motor but its been stripped and I need to fathom out what's what.. I don't know if it even...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock