Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
the pict

the pict

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Apparently it,s been like that for several years that is untill the fire safety compliance officers paid a visit, initially they opened the doors to check for intumescent seals around the doors etc, then out came the big red form, now I do not wish to appear synical or mercenary but, a track from the Dark side of the Moon has been playing in my head ever since, guesses anyone??
Pict

stef

Regular EF Member
Brain damage? On the run? Us and them? :santa_cheesy:
Surely,you don' mean Time, do you?

OP
the pict

the pict

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Spot on Archie & Geordie, odd thing is I cant find the cut outs only those fused isolators
Pict

G

Guest55

One picture is worth a thousand pounds !!! :)
Fixed it for ya lol.

Back to the pic , the installer must have had shares in henley blocks lol.
And i hate seeing henley blocks used as MET's even though theres nothing against doing it , it just bugs me being the pedantic jobsworth inspector that I am. :)

D

DurhamSparky

IVE SEEN WORSE..!! and the client was the usual it works dont it..... had to turn a blind eye on some stuff as it was that bad i did not even want to get involved as i would have had to do some thing or report it...!

lets just say although there is plenty of work at said factory i WILL NOT be going back...!

sparks1973

Regular EF Member
Fixed it for ya lol.

Back to the pic , the installer must have had shares in henley blocks lol.
And i hate seeing henley blocks used as MET's even though theres nothing against doing it , it just bugs me being the pedantic jobsworth inspector that I am. :)
and if used as an earth marshalling block?...

jimmymac

Regular EF Member
Thats one of the worst i've seen. On occassions like this i find myself looking the customer in the eye and saying "what the f*** is that!"

I always take a professional approach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.