Discuss John Little in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sparkingmad submitted a new resource:

John Little - Professional Electrician in and around Dorset

Local friendly and reliable electrical company with 30 years experience in commercial, domestic & industrial fields. Wether it’s that extra socket in the kids bedroom to a garden lighting design and install, you will get the same level of service. In need of a new lighting design or upgrade to office / shop or new dedicated surge protected computer supplies no problem. Maybe you have a factory or warehouse that needs some TLC or the current layout isn’t really working for you and you want to...

Read more about this resource...

I'm 6'1" myself, been tallest in my year at school since i was about 7. Everyone else has caught up on me now, at least im not going backwards yet....

Can still change a lightbulb without the need for steps

2 Littles, both over 6ft. now i've got an inferiority complex as i'm ony 5'8"and starting to shrink due to cut down on the cost of the coffin, which i have so far managed to dodge successfully.

Tiny Tel, ;)

when I worked at Heathrow T5 years ago now, they got me to work with some guy with the same first name as me to make it easier.

chatting to him, found out his surname was “Small”

he towered over me! Must have been 6’8”

Tiny Tel, ;)

when I worked at Heathrow T5 years ago now, they got me to work with some guy with the same first name as me to make it easier.

chatting to him, found out his surname was “Small”

he towered over me! Must have been 6’8”
how you get them smileys. i can't find them.

I can’t use the smileys.... just type a “;” followed by a “)” and it comes up. I need to find out the keyboard shortcuts for the others... winky face is the only one I know

can't be arsed with all that. here's what i think of ": ,)(.":" rubbish:

Attachments

• showing----.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 3

Reply to John Little in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net