Discuss Joining NICEIC in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I am under the impression that to join an scheme/ scam you need NVQ.? That is my point.

No Dave, sadly you need no qualifications to join a scheme. Just have relevant insurance, docs, calibrated test equipment & certificates for work completed. Then show the assessor you know the basics & also show him that you know how to use your test equipment & what the test results mean & you're in.

No Dave, sadly you need no qualifications to join a scheme. Just have relevant insurance, docs, calibrated test equipment & certificates for work completed. Then show the assessor you know the basics & also show him that you know how to use your test equipment & what the test results mean & you're in.

Well that just shows how little you know then, you ''NEED'' the 17th cert to join any Scam provider!! Not that, that is worth much in the greater scheme of things!!

Well that just shows how little you know then, you ''NEED'' the 17th to join any Scam provider!!

Yes Eng you're right, I remember when I had my 1st assessment I had all my certificates to show the assessor and all he wanted was my 16th ed cert. I thought this was wrong & still do.

Do you really think that by not mentioning this shows how little I know? If I thought that I wouldn't bother discussing anymore.

I don't think I'll bother discussing this thread anymore.

Yes Eng you're right, I remember when I had my 1st assessment I had all my certificates to show the assessor and all he wanted was my 16th ed cert. I thought this was wrong & still do.

Do you really think that by not mentioning this shows how little I know? If I thought that I wouldn't bother discussing anymore.

I don't think I'll bother discussing this thread anymore.

Ha ha, so now you have the cheek, that it's my fault you made a totally incorrect statement now is it??

Here you go E54, get checking the boxes

NIC%201_zpsvcwasfxy.png

NIC%202_zps76eqyo32.png

I had a look thought it and fell off the bottom following the NO’s.

I’ve never had time for or need for either the NIC-EIC or JIB and nothing will change my views on them.

Well that just shows how little you know then, you ''NEED'' the 17th cert to join any Scam provider!! Not that, that is worth much in the greater scheme of things!!

When I had my assessment I had to show originals of 2390 parts 1 & 2. NVQ3. (I had a NVQ2 also) and either a 2391 or spend half a day showing him I could test. That was BEFORE we done anything else.

When I had my assessment I had to show originals of 2390 parts 1 & 2. NVQ3. (I had a NVQ2 also) and either a 2391 or spend half a day showing him I could test. That was BEFORE we done anything else.

That was the MINIMUM requirement i posted, exactly what all Scam assessments are based around, the lowest possible denominator!!

Yeah right, as if a Electrical Trainee would have any of those qualifications, but they all still get enrolled into these Scams. Or are you and others here talking about ''Approved Contractor'' assessments, which is not what the thread is about.

Reply to Joining NICEIC in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net