Discuss Kostal Pico 3.6 inverters for sale,2 MPPT like Power 1 3.6 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

moggy1968

I have an overstock of 4 of these very handy inverters. they are german made, excellent quality, IP rated, with a wide voltage range but most important they have a dual MPPT which is well handy given the current lack of power one inverters out there.

cost is £1200 +VAT, buyer collects Parcelforce 24 may be available at additional cost.
They are located in Dorset
We are a checkatrade registered CRB checked company so you can be rest assured this is kosha! (details on request)
They are available immediately

Just to add to this, I'd agree that they're a great option. We have used a lot of them lately and will continue to use them after the stock shortage issues die down.

Hi i have just had one installed and it keeps tripping the mains electrics no real pattern to it. It could work fine for hours and then it could trip a couple of times in 10 minutes of so. Cant find any help on what to do. Was told to change the country setting to 2up 2 down 2 up 2 down but still the same problem. Any ideas anyone

sorry for lack of info i am searching on behalf of my electrician who is away for a few days. Its tripping the RCD, We have been told to change from a 30milliamp to a 100milliamp but my electrician is not happy with that. The electrics will also trip even when the DC is shut off and just the inverter on. I may not be able to provide you with enough details for you to help just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and how they got arround it so i can pass it on to my spark.

Cheers

most 3.6 inverters shouldn't really go with 30ma RCDs.
No inverter should be sharing an RCD with other household electrics.
Unless there is some other reason for the RCD under 1771 (burried cable etc) then I would suggest putting it on a seperate garage board or a spare unprotected way on the consumer unit.
If this particular type of inverter needs an RCD (not too sure if they do or not) then he's going to have to invest in a 100ma type B RCD on a sub board

Reply to Kostal Pico 3.6 inverters for sale,2 MPPT like Power 1 3.6 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net