Discuss Letter in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

axel132132

Hi,

I want to send out a mail shot letter via E-Mail and POST to all the local kitchen fitting companies, bathroom companies, builders etc but i am OFFICIALLY the worst at english and grammer!

So if anyone can, could you send me a letter you have sent out that works to my email (Click link below in my signature) would be extremely greatful!

Cheers

no way, you lazy sod. post your effort and we'll help with the shpellink and grandma.

Haha agreed. come off it axel...i mean that first post you wrote wasn't that bad spelling wise, and as for grammar it wasn't that bad really either - ive seen worse.

Just admit the real reason is that you can't be arsed to do it yourself :p

Lmao! NO honestly im shocking the letter will be like a 5 year old has written it ><!

Dear Sir

I wantings your workings please use me

;D!

OK SO tomorrow i shall attempt and post and u can all ABUSE me for being a retard then help?

DEAL!?!

can't wait to give you the jimmy savile treatment.

But, as you ask i suppose i can help.

This is how i normally set out my emails when touting for work.....

Waddup Bredrins.

Giz us sum work innit kiddas, i no all bouts electrix coz i dun da 10wk course.

Respect

Sounds fun to me!

Also another quicky, is it a CRAP idea to offer an incentive as in spend £3000 get a free ipad that sorta stuff or do u recon that would entice people to use me?

Cheers

Sounds fun to me!

Also another quicky, is it a CRAP idea to offer an incentive as in spend £3000 get a free ipad that sorta stuff or do u recon that would entice people to use me?

Cheers

that's a naff idea. better incentive would be for every £2000 of work paid up , give them £100 off the next job.

Sounds fun to me!

Cheers

How many customers have you had who have spent over £3000???

If I were the client I would simply assume that the price is inflated to pay for it!!

And what would make people use you - referals from satisfied clients.

Ha ha, agreed. Come off it Axel ... I mean, that first post you wrote wasn't that bad spelling wise and as for grammar, it wasn't that bad really either - I've seen worse.

Just admit the real reason is that you can't be arsed to do it yourself. :p
7/10 Try harder.

I have way too much time! :)

Last edited:
Most people offer M&S vouchers as rewards not Ipads, damn how times change.

If you go down this route I would give the reward for successful referals though so the people spread your name around.

Can just imagine it if your quote was £2900 your customer would want the price inflating to receive the reward lol.

Ditto - If you write a letter I could give you a hand with spelling grammar, layout etc, but you have to give me the material to work on.
Offering a free ipad or something may not be such a bad idea - WE might not 'fall for it' but if you're talking about local kitchen fitting companies, bathroom companies, builders etc...
The usual approach is to offer something which you can source cheaper than they can - if you can get cheap ipads then go for it, otherwise maybe offer free or discounted labour as a loyalty incentive.

7/10 Try harder.

I have way too much time! :)

Haha :d

I am sorry, sincerley sorry.

However, DaveyD - your name has been noted, and it'll give me great pleasure to pick you up on anything you miss-spell in the future :p

....im waiting for you to pick me up on something in this very post, again! haha.

I just try to be intellectual at time's, i'm a spark's though...so i'm obviouslly not that bright! :)

Reply to Letter in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net