Discuss Most popular EV charger in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

spynage

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

So my understanding is I need to be trained with a particular manufacturer before becoming OLEV registered? Just wondering if anyone has experience with EV charging points and which brand they would recommend for home use?

Cheers

Spynage

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Aico 3000
Taylortwocities

Taylortwocities

-
Esteemed
Arms
Rolec seem to have a lead in the market, but there have been rumours of quality issues. Maybe researching if this has been fixed before committing yourself here.

I have been hearing good reports of Zappi. Their EV station can automatically take surplus renewable power (solar panels, eg) and use it to charge the EV with free energy. Also Zappi has an open PEN conductor detection which means that it can be supplied by a TNC-S supply without the need for an earth electrode.

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Most popular EV charger in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
markocosic Electric Vehicles Advice Forum 3
Top Bottom