Discuss Napit in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kmcgold

hello

my first post ,new to this forum.

what do think about napit?

i ve been a member for a couple of years
thinking about going with the nic.
just interested to see what veiws other electricians have about napit.

i was with nic now with napit and in a couple of months wont be with any they can all go jump, pointless waste of money no one knows or cares.

Consensus amongst me and my colleagues is mainly split between NIC and ELECSA with NIC seen as an evil necessity (because its a brand) and Elecsa as more of an electricians friend.

Welcome to the forums.

I'm with the NICEIC and have been associated with them for about 10 years, including working for them.

I am currently in process of registering with NAPIT and am leaving the NICEIC, they are too interested in money and selling courses. I have first hand experience on a target system they have for their representatives/inspectors and I couldn't take them seriously anymore.

They have lost all credibility IMO

NAPIT last 5 years, best of a bad bunch IMO! Also not renewing next time due unless they tighten part pants up a lot, money down the drain!

Tut Tut I really should count to 1010 before blasting off ezzzekiel! 0, 1, 10, 11, 100, 101, 110, 111, 1000, 1001, 1010...
feel better now

Reply to Napit in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just had a note from forum admins that I need to post something to prevent my account being deleted, well here it is. I joined the forum as an...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Give me a clue 🕵️‍♀️
So bit of a back story to start off Been working with a electrician for years he’s planning on retiring next year so I’m having to get my stuff...
Replies
Views
Not sure whether this is the right context or even forum to mention this, but I’ve recently been offering out myself to a friend to help get his...
Replies
Views
I`d just like to say hello to everyone, all site owners,regulators and all contributors . I have used these pages for a while now to look for...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock