Discuss Need Help Unvented cylinder with one 3 port valve. in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

Imants

Hi, i have changed my hot water cylinder for a Megaflow hot water cylinder. now having problems to wire this thing in. the programmer i have (Tempus 7) has only got HTG on and DHW on options, so i it's only for 2x2 port valve system?!?! originally i have only 3 port valve at the moment, looking to install additional 2 port for Y system, but then again, it asks for a DHW off option from programmer... really confused now. do i really have to replace the programmer as well, or there is any better ideas. Thanks!

i'll pitch in and send the underfloor system wiring to you. it's on the back os a beermat.

If you running a 3 port you would need it to be sprung return for this to work . So you need to either change the valves or the programmer
You could of course fit a relay to it for it to motor over when off

Reply to Need Help Unvented cylinder with one 3 port valve. in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I had to wire in an extra 2 port valve today to protect a newly installed unvented cylinder (replacing the old gravity fed one) in a standard Y...
Replies
Views
I've always thought I was quite good a wiring heating systems, I can do Y plan, S plan, UFH set ups, "normal" thermal stores etc, you name it and...
Replies
Views
I have a fully pumped Y plan heating system using a Potterton EP2 programmer. Drayton MA1 Diverter valve. I have just replaced the Actuator head...
Replies
Views
Hi, Small flat, currently has a small'ish feed water tank, top of a cupboard, feed through a wall into under stairs cupboard. Hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you are well, I have fitted a few Nests but only to Combi, S and Y plan systems just been looking a job where I’m doing the kitchen...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock