Discuss New company set up, health and safety docs needed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Morty

Alright guys,

In the process of setting up properly and just need to know the best way to go about getting together health and safety docs.....

Just need a policy, generic risk assessments and alterable risk assessments and method statements. Does anyone know of the best way to go about it?

Cheers

Morty,

you don't need a health and safety policy if you employ fewer than 5 people. However depending on what type of work you're planning to do, your commerial clients may require sight of one for their own benefit.

I have a generic tick box risk assessment form if you want to PM me and I'll send a copy back.

Regards,

Will

Hi Guys

I'm just applying for CHAS registration and to complete the form as a Sole Trader I need an Health & Safety Policy, Risk Assessment and Method statement. I was wondering if you have model/Generic copies I could have a look at and adapt for my business?

Alright guys,

In the process of setting up properly and just need to know the best way to go about getting together health and safety docs.....

Just need a policy, generic risk assessments and alterable risk assessments and method statements. Does anyone know of the best way to go about it?

Cheers

Hi
Send me your e.mail address and i will send you documents in zip file.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks for that, my email is (NO PERSONAL DETAILS PLEASE)Please PM me.Thanks

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i think you can actually download off the hse web site my mate, lots of stuff on there and if you give them your details they post a lot of free stuff to yer as well.

Reply to New company set up, health and safety docs needed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net