Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss North Scotland Power Cut in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

We are just practicing in case you go independent and seeing what happens when we cut the wires linking you to the Northern Englands National grid.... Independence means Independence so you can't have our Electric :rofl:

We are just practicing in case you go independent and seeing what happens when we cut the wires linking you to the Northern Englands National grid.... Independence means Independence so you can't have our Electric :rofl:

Next is closing all the roads into and out of Scotland.

All Scots in England and Wales will then be rounded up and transported back over the border

ha ha
unfortunately for you boys its the other way about
we generate more than we use. always have.
the beauly to denny 400kv line is all about transmission to england
another wee question for president eck to sort out eh?
one of our major exports has been aggressive ginger jaky tramps for decades settle
you can keep them we don't want them back

ha ha
unfortunately for you boys its the other way about
we generate more than we use. always have.
the beauly to denny 400kv line is all about transmission to england

Was just about to say that!

And your welcome to close the roads, without being racist or what have you my local population is becoming more and more English as time goes by and it's all those bar stewards that are voting yes!!!

I think Scotland (independent) will be a very economically stable country with it's energy resources. Beautiful part of the world too.

Was just about to say that!

And your welcome to close the roads, without being racist or what have you my local population is becoming more and more English as time goes by and it's all those bar stewards that are voting yes!!!

So then, let me get this straight, you will vote NO and you still want to be part of the UK but yet you don't want English people in your town? Is that right?

So then, let me get this straight, you will vote NO and you still want to be part of the UK but yet you don't want English people in your town? Is that right?

Not at all. It just annoys me that people that have spent the majority of their lives in England and have only lived here for say up to 5 years can be so certain that Scottish independence is the right thing for "their" country when it's not their country!

One good thing is that if they vote for independance they couldn't vote in Parliment that has nothing to do with them anymore which only affects England

The majority of the time the Scottish vote has no impact on the outcome of the elections due to Scotland's low population. That's one of the main reasons behind the YES campaign, people want the party that they voted for to be in government. Although that didn't happen in England last time did it! Also, if the YES vote goes through the Scots will never be ruled by a tory government again, that's another big selling point for them

Not at all. It just annoys me that people that have spent the majority of their lives in England and have only lived here for say up to 5 years can be so certain that Scottish independence is the right thing for "their" country when it's not their country!

So what's the solution? Remove their right to vote or just refuse them entry into YOUR country?

Reply to North Scotland Power Cut in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net