Discuss Overseas Fighters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry, bit of a rant coming, just been watching the BBC News, some Lib Dem Mandarin harping on about peoples rights and how are we (the Government) going to deal with the possible influx of British born Extremists, who have decided to go and fight for ISIS, returning to the UK. He was saying we can't deny them entry back into the UK because they would be stateless. Don't know about you but if they want to go off fighting in a foreign country, and learn how to possibly come back here and carry out an attack on other British and non Brits, then I say send them back to were they have just come from.

Hang, draw and quarter. Then send the bits where they belong.

When I hear these stories I do wonder how these individuals actually support themselves - presumably they must be on the dole so why aren't their payments stopped?

If they have jobs would they really give them up? I doubt it.

Benefits in the UK need to be provided, but only to the needy and more checks need to be made on who they are being paid too IMHO.

Ok so leaving them stateless would be illegal under EU law,fine stuff the EU,I for one am sick of johnny foreigner telling me what I can do in my own country.Alternatively jail anyone involved in the fighting for 50 years,bread and water in some dark dank stinky hovel of a jail.

Well I have to say I wasn't expecting these responses, thought I might have overstepped the mark, glad to see there are some like minded individuals on here.

In 1942...would we allow a German National, or a Japanese tourist to enter the UK. I don`t think so. But now in 2014, any country or creed we are fighting against, can come and go as they please....even work at Heathrow Airport...Totally mad country..

In 1942...would we allow a German National, or a Japanese tourist to enter the UK. I don`t think so. But now in 2014, any country or creed we are fighting against, can come and go as they please....even work at Heathrow Airport...Totally mad country..

Nanny state gone looney tunes

Exactly! there was a war programme on tv the other night and a woman was saying that at the start of WW2 her father was locked up and her mother sent back to germany because they had come here before the war,even though they had a business over here and were dead against Hitler and his beliefs,now anyone can wander our streets even if they are known to belong to groups which are intent on harming us.

Reply to Overseas Fighters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net