Discuss Pass mark for 2391 Oct 2011 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

my brain went to mush, it's far to late to be sitting this exam, 6.30pm i ask myself:)
my brain went to mush aswell mate revised all day and doing past papers etc then starting the exam at that time is b*ll*cks would have much sooner took the exam in the morning.

i did the exam at the same time lads,sat there thinking god i wonder what all the other sparks are thinking ,i got a sore head ,finger and eyes trying to think.Its the hardest thing ive ever tried remembering the( whole gn3 in 2.5 hrs ) all i can say is good luck lads if you past well done its not easy and i revised for 3 to 4 months solid and still think crap did i give the right answer
good luck chaps

Morning Everyone,
Did the 2391 last night and dont think I did enough to pass, been revising for months but as soon as the exam starts the mind went blank.
Completely balls up the question about the swa feeding the garage, worried about running out of time so went off on one about check this and that as if it was a new install then right at the end realised it was an existing cable so expecting no marks for that.
Does anyone know how many marks you need to pass?
I can remember the questions so when I get time I will type them out on here.
Cheers Chris

Hi i took the exam the same night at Lowestoft and the question on SWA completely ballsed me up i should have taken more time reading the intro part of the 6 questions. Overall i don't think i have quite made enough to pass but i will definately be there for another go, now i know what the paper is like.

LIST: I took the wrong path on this and done the first 3 steps of the ring final circuit, only to find that the next question was what tests would need GS38 leads? Then i new i had done some thing wrong with my diagrams..

All the best of luck mate and all who took the exam on the 20 Oct..

Cheers Ian.

Hi all, i am awaiting my results for the 20th Oct. and am doughting my score i am hoping to hear about the 1st of December if not a pass will rebook and take it asap.

Good luck to all... Ian.

Its a joke you have to wait that long really, I am sure they could get them marked and sent back a bit quicker if they wanted.

I think the results for 20th October 2391-10 should be out about 19th December (42 days from exam date) so still some time to wait yet!

Hi Richard, Do you know if the results get sent to the training center/college where you took the exam or do they get sent to you at home?
Cheers Chris.

The results come out at the earliest, the beginning the 5th December, as it is anywhere between 40 and 48 days for them to be marked.
I'm not sure where your Instructor got the idea that there is only one person marking the whole lot, I was told there are 3 or 4 doing it, and once one batch have been marked by one person, they are then sent to another to check.
Any anomalies, like unclear questions that have 2 valid answers are then corrected. And they are then sent back to the 'Chief', and a pass level established - there is never one set pass mark, though it is thought that 100 marks will give you a pass, whether it was a hard or easy exam. Opinion after the Oct. 11 exam was it was a little more difficult than usual, with some questions that have not been seen before.
Alan.

Reply to Pass mark for 2391 Oct 2011 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net