Discuss Problem with my homes electrical in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Crist1an

DIY
Reaction score
Hi I was trying to get some help with this problem I’m having in my house , I recently did some remodeling in my home and decided to put a dedicated sercuit for each of my bedroom because before they where all jumped together I also added new lighting to my kitchen and added a bedroom to my house, so I install new breakers in my panel for each room, also for my fridge and microwave but now I’m having this issue where every time I turn on my dryer the lights inside my house start dimming down and one of my bedrooms the lights stopped working,
I already checked all my neutrals and ground for any lose connections but everything is fine I don’t know what else to check for could someone help me out or do I just need a new panel ( 150amp 32 spots is the one I currently have)

Hi I was trying to get some help with this problem I’m having in my house , I recently did some remodeling in my home and decided to put a dedicated sercuit for each of my bedroom because before they where all jumped together I also added new lighting to my kitchen and added a bedroom to my house, so I install new breakers in my panel for each room, also for my fridge and microwave but now I’m having this issue where every time I turn on my dryer the lights inside my house start dimming down and one of my bedrooms the lights stopped working,
I already checked all my neutrals and ground for any lose connections but everything is fine I don’t know what else to check for could someone help me out or do I just need a new panel ( 150amp 32 spots is the one I currently have)
Could you please take pictures of your panel and the dryer Receptacle. I’m sure it’s a 3 wire and it should be 4 wire

Reply to Problem with my homes electrical in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net