Discuss PV Installers course in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mark ju

hi, possibly been asked before, but do any of the forum members know of any pv installer courses held preferably in hampshire. thanks :)

I did my C&G 2372 Installing and Testing Domestic Photovoltaic Systems - at Bedford College, it was an intensive 4 day course, and I stayed in a pub/hotel. Bedford is a flagship college and both the staff and course were excellent. You can visit thier web site and contact them. If you are doing it as part of business then look up business link. I did and I got a grant and other assistance - they were very helpful.
Regards
Andrew

WOA did you mean Dimplex the heater ppl ?
If you did . . I attended a seminar in Ramsgate where they were announcing a sourcing collaboration through KEW Electrical for thier pv kits. The speaker stated in the beginning that he was a salesman and not an electrician, yet he had passed a Dimplex pv installers course easily the week earlier, he also said that Dimplex were only selling kits, and wouldn't sell individual items like mounting assembly or only modules, although that may have changed by now.
His presentation and literature were full of errors, and was rubbish imho.
I would buy Dimplex Heaters with confidence though, despite thier high price tag.
I dont have anything against Dimplex, everything i have seen of Dimplex has been top drawer until this seminar. Caveat Emptor and good luck with your pv installers course searching. :cool:
Andrew

if you took the NICEIC solar pv course then you will realiseb that you cant fail to pass it

it is an mcs approved course aswell

Reply to PV Installers course in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net